Wednesday, August 12, 2009

8.12.09 R.Blake


Hello all, this is my first post, happy to be here! Most of my postings will probably be similar format to this - small sketchpad with ballpoint. Its the most convenitent for drawing while I commute in NY everyday. And no, that firehydrant is drawn correctly. Theres a new sidewalk around it, and instead of removing the firehydrant and re-installing it on higher ground they just built the sidewalk up around it. That is how its done in New York. - Robert

3 comments:

  1. Hey man, welcome aboard! I really like that sketch of the girl in the upper right. I don't see how you draw on a moving bus. There is no way I could do that without getting dizzy.

    Be sure you name your posts with a date and name like this: 8.12.09 R.Blake. I already changed this post heading for ya...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahh, Ill get it straight. Hi David.

    ReplyDelete