Tuesday, April 13, 2010

04.13.10 DHohn

So I decided play with visual storytelling a bit and go a little further with the spam story from yesterday.
With that in mind, here's the text that caught my imagination:

My Dearest One,


My father died on july 13th 2008 Two years ago, It is sad to say that my Daddy passed away mysteriously. Though his sudden death was linked and suspected to have been masterminded by his business associate who traveled with him at that time, according to Doctor report My Daddy was poison. But God knows the truth!!. My Father deposited the sum of Eight Million Two Hundred Thousand United States Dollars. (USD$8,200,000.00) in one of the Bank in Ivory Coast during Liberian crisis..

Sure it's full of typos, but there is a sort of narrative that I haven't seen in these kinds of scams before.
So anyway, I'll be hanging with this for a while. We'll see how it goes. This is how I imagine the fateful day for "Daddy" might begin.

2 comments:

  1. You're really having a field-day with this aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea to tell a short story with your illustrations. You could be on to something with this.

    ReplyDelete